Choose the property you are interested in renting. Once you see the available property select VIEW DETAILS and then select APPLY NOW. Every adult, 18 years of age or older, who will be living at the property is required to submit an application. Do not leave any blank fields on the application. If a field is not applicable, put “n/a”. If the application is not fully completed, or requested information is missing, the application will not be processed. An incomplete application will not be considered and you MUST view the property before applying! Below is a step by step guide to completing your application.
Step 1 – Collecting Required Documentation
- All adults 18 years of age or older who will be living at the property are required to submit a completed application as instructed above.
- Verifiable income (2 months paystubs) must be either attached to the application or provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed
- Government Issued Photo ID must be either attached to the application or provided at the time lease/rental agreement is signed.
Step 2 – Turning In Your Application
Applications are completed and submitted online or can be filled out electronically in our office. If you choose to fill out the application at the office please schedule an appointment.
Step 3 – Processing Your Application
Each completed application will be processed within 48 hours from the time the application is submitted.
- Coast & Valley will obtain a credit report for each applicant and co-signer 18 years of age or older.
- Reports supplied by applicants will not be accepted.
- In order to protect your private financial and credit information we do not release copies of credit reports
- All applicants are required to have a satisfactory credit history
- Applicants must make a verifiable income and have the ability to pay the monthly rent plus living expenses.
- Applicants must have a satisfactory rental history
Step 4 – Signing The Lease
Once you have been notified your application is approved, we will hold the property for up to 48 hours in which you are required to sign the lease and pay the deposit which will hold the property until your move in date. We will continue to market and show the property until an executed lease has been signed and the deposit has been paid. The deposit is payable in the form of electronic funds transfer, cashier’s check or money order only.
Step 5 – Moving In
You are required to sign the Move In Condition Report and pay the first month’s rent at the time you come to pick up your keys. The rent starts the day you receive your keys and is payable in the form of electronic funds transfer, cashier’s check or money order only.
Step 6 – Move In Condition Report and Cleaning Discrepancies
We recommend that you submit any discrepancies to the Move In Condition Report or cleaning along with supporting photos within 7 days from receiving your keys. These photos will be kept in your file for future reference. We pride ourselves on our tenant service, and consistently strive to make things easier for you and work hard to provide tenants with the highest quality resident services possible. If at any time you have questions, please call our office and we will do our best to answer any questions you may have.